Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Day


Gr 5, Soyoung

Gr 5, Young joo

Inkyung who is my coworker in the church and new friend as well.

in the movie theater...
I wish to spend time with someone who I need. they ask us to take them to theater several times maybe for 30 minute after worship. actually me and Inkyung had plan to go for movie and have a supper on Christmas day.
as my wishes , it was wonderful time that I could spend this girls by God.
Their parents are not in home for working. nothing exciting on Christmas day.

we had great supper at T.G.I. Fridays and we got to know more about each other.
2006.12.25

4 comments:

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

hey eunji!

wow you´re like a mum for these 2 girls! great! good excercise for later...! ^^

your church is really lucky to have such a "superstar" like you as their employer!

keep on rocking!

Jeise said...

Hiiiiiiii!
Oh yes! I looooooooooove Abby! And I love MEI! And I love my host Anne!
Everything here is going really well!

Your Christmas pics are wonderful
Merry Christmas to you too!

Oh! I met Fabio in Brasil before I came to Canada! He said very nice things about you! =D

Enjoy your holidays!
And happy 2007!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eunji! I was very excited to see you had been updating your blog! I love the pictures and descriptions you write. My dear friend, I love you and miss you! May He send His angels to keep charge over thee...
I am really proud about everything you do. Especially taking care of your new friends. XOXO
I hope you have a terrific New Year and keep on posting more great pictures of you, your family and your "daughter" 'wink' 'wink'!!
All the best wishes for 2007 to you and your family!
XOXO Love, Jennifer Starcevic

Anonymous said...

hello eunji,
thank you ver much for the coment in my blog. i'd aprreciated it.
i miss you!

fairy