Wednesday, July 11, 2007

triathlon on July 10th.





on July 10th, I participate triathlon held by Frontiers which is Mission Organization for the peace.
my friends from school(PCTS) made 2 team, each team make up 4 people and should be included 1 female in each team.

I was stuggling with marathon. the weather was too hot and the heat from the asphalt. BUT finally our team get in first place. and other team from my school stay the course^^ even though my female friend get injury....

it was great time having this time with friends! we could learn more team work. it wasn't individual work! we really enjoyed the nature as well. especially when we bike.

love God, thanks to God, praise God!

2 comments:

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

yeah eunji you did it!

I´m proud of you! a full marathon is waiting for you in your future! keep on training hard and you will be able to do it!! :-)

I REALLY like the idea to connect mission and sport in such a way!

cheers
manuel

Unknown said...

Hi Eunji,

Good job u did! I did 17 hours hiking in NYC on Sat ^^

Thanks for your comment. Yeah it's been a great year for me. I was in NY today and just came to Philadelphia. We r going to Waterloo for the year-end conference in next two days.

I see the pic of my friend, Kevin, Salter. Wow..such a small world that u met Kevin there too!

Anyways, enjoy your trip in USA!