Saturday, August 05, 2006

end year conference


Music Committee
it was so good to be music committee with Fairy.. haha the members are changed each confence except me...

Niagara Christian College where we had end-year-conference.
that's church.

our dom and nice pond in the beautiful sunny day. ^^

with Anita from Germany.
Sunday morning.. everyone dressed up.
before service, I wore shorts and T shirt. and my room mate ask me, "are you going to go church with that?" i told her,"no, I will change.." and she told me"that's good. Eunji. please don't wear that for church... " that was something different than my Abbotsford church mood.
she was more formal.... ^^

anyway.. it was beautiful sunny Sunday morning

2006.7.23

2 comments:

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

nice dress eun-ji!

I´ve never seen you in this one...special for ontario, eh?!

Anonymous said...

Eun Ji, your hair are looks really long though..I had not see it when it was our mid year conference and I don't think it was that long....but you do look elegance ith your dress...!!!