Sunday, February 25, 2007

holiday in Pusan


mom and her old friend. ^^ we had good talk this day.

"Bibimbap" mixed vegi rice at hot stone.
plate what I had at my mom's company

just fishes.. when I was young, we had fishes..
one day in the very rainny, me and my sister release our gold fishes at the pond that made by rain as a temporary.. looks pond.. it was tricky.. after stop the rain, the land comes to be dried.. and maybe the fishes were die... we thought the fishes could live at the tricky pond by rain.

the Church where I went when I was young.. my home church... until I was 12.

my elementry school in Pusan. I didn't graduate here. I had gone here for 5 and half years.
my memoriel place.

2007.02.22

1 comment:

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

ohh you had a hot stone! I love that!! so tasty food!

haha I bet the little rain pond with your fishes turned into a hot stone when the sun was shining...haha cool story!