Sunday, February 25, 2007

holiday in Pusan.


the church where my mom went when she was young..
she is from Pusan. I went her hometown after late lunch.

the elementry school where my mom graduate.

policemen who check the driver whether he drinked the alcholes.

Gwang-An bridge. which is on the ocean.. built for the traffic jam.
20 minutes from my sister's house.

on the way to Seoul. there are resting place on the highway.
view from the toilet.
rocking on the picture..me.. this day.. ^^;

2007.02.24

5 comments:

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

did you drink too much alcohol before you took that picture of the pliceman that stop drunken drivers?? ;-)

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

oops I forgot something important...

AWESOME PICTURES! lucky you, you had a LONG holiday!!!

Bora said...

I think I saw your picture from my IVEPer friend a year ago. Anyway, knowing that you are the IVEPer, just want to say to hi.... cuase we are in the sam family.

Anonymous said...

아이쿠,,이 블로그 코멘트 남기기 힘들다..코멘트남기는건 쉬운데,,되돌아가기가 어렵당..나만 혼자 꿋꿋하게 한국어로 적기도 뭐하지만, 그래도 난 꿋꿋하게 한국말로 코멘트 쓸께 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
참..raze는 파괴하다, 없애다고..
fruit of toil는..네 말대로 인내의 열매도 맞았어..고생의 열매 수고의 열매라는 뜻..에이..멍청한 쫑..채점하는 사람이 황당해했겠다..난 뭐라고 썼는지 정확하게 기억안나지만,,고등학교때 주관식 답에 하여가 라고 쓴 이후로 제일 웃긴 주관식였어..-_-ㅋㅋㅋ

Anonymous said...

hello eunji,

holiday, holoday, good to have holidays, eh? i remember our time in North America where we went in New York City.

i miss you a lot!